Where have the pickup comparisons gone?

Home Page Forums Site issues (report a bug) Where have the pickup comparisons gone?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chris Payne
    Participant

Can you give a direct link. I can’t find them or they are gone.

Thanks

Jacob Szekely
    Keymaster

Chris,

They are under the media player tab!!!

Jacob

Chris Payne
    Participant

Thanks, but I’m coming back again to try this! I see no media player tab! Anything that looks like a link to the pickup comparisons brings me to either a Vimeo video or downloads a list of pickups tested. I tried both Safari and Chrome and have looked and looked. I even saw the direct link in the Vimeo video: thepickuptest/listen/# It goes to the ‘Become a Member’ section.

The tabs I’m seeing at the top are: About, Ebootcamp, Wave Maps, Interviews, Video Reviews, Forums and Contact US

Below this are the images that revolve: Toned dexter (picture), Sign up (goes to profile if logged in), Tone dexter libraries, Dpa, Coming soon. – No relevant links.
    Below this is ‘We test every pickup, mic, and preamp on the market’ which downloads the spreadsheet.
    Below this – Core features:
    Pickup Library – link to Vimeo, Powerful tutorials – link to youtube video, Community – to video, New content: ditto

Video again below

Link below to subscribe.

I just tried everything! The link to the comparisons which I saw before have gone and have been gone for a while.
    Hope this helps. 🙂

Chris Payne
    Participant

Still no change…

Adam Spiers
    Participant

I see the same problem. From some Googling I found the link http://thepickuptest.com/audio-player/ but it appears broken e.g. there is no play button.

Jacob Szekely
    Keymaster

Guys,

I just checked on the media player>Listen Here! tab and it seems to be working! We redesigned the player a few weeks ago, but I’m not sure why you aren’t seeing the play button

Melody McKiver
    Participant

It’s still broken for me!

Shaun Swanson
    Participant

I can’t see a media tab in chrome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.