Reply To: Where have the pickup comparisons gone?

Home Page Forums Site issues (report a bug) Where have the pickup comparisons gone? Reply To: Where have the pickup comparisons gone?

Chris Payne
Participant

Thanks, but I’m coming back again to try this! I see no media player tab! Anything that looks like a link to the pickup comparisons brings me to either a Vimeo video or downloads a list of pickups tested. I tried both Safari and Chrome and have looked and looked. I even saw the direct link in the Vimeo video: thepickuptest/listen/# It goes to the ‘Become a Member’ section.

The tabs I’m seeing at the top are: About, Ebootcamp, Wave Maps, Interviews, Video Reviews, Forums and Contact US

Below this are the images that revolve: Toned dexter (picture), Sign up (goes to profile if logged in), Tone dexter libraries, Dpa, Coming soon. – No relevant links.
Below this is ‘We test every pickup, mic, and preamp on the market’ which downloads the spreadsheet.
Below this – Core features:
Pickup Library – link to Vimeo, Powerful tutorials – link to youtube video, Community – to video, New content: ditto

Video again below

Link below to subscribe.

I just tried everything! The link to the comparisons which I saw before have gone and have been gone for a while.
Hope this helps. 🙂